1st of September
6 months, with the possibility for extension
about the assignment
For one of our clients we are looking for a (Freelance) Java Back End developer. It concerns an assignment at a large Multinational in the Amsterdam area. Are you a Back End developer, do you also have testing skills and do you meet the below requirements? Please contact us!
You will be part of a development team whose team members are focusing on the development and integration of multiple applications. You’ll collaborate with other developers (front- and back-end) and QA engineers.
The Winning profile?
Some of the skills you need to bring with you:
– Multiple years experience as a Java Developer working on web based applications;
– Familiarity with CI/CD, automated unit & integration testing;
– Strong experience of RESTful API design, development and usage;
– Experience with both relational and non-relational databases;
– Writing modular, well-tested, secure, maintainable and scalable code;
– Experience with Spring Boot.
Working independently and collaboratively as part of a cross-functional Agile development team and participating in all IT aspects of projects is a pré.
If you meet the above mentioned needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Phone: +31 6 40 26 04 00