6 months, with the possibility for extension
about the assignment
For a large multinational company in the Amsterdam area, we are looking for a Senior Java Back-End Developer. To build one of the biggest E-commerce platforms in the world, they are working on multiple customer facing projects. For one of those projects, they are looking for new Java Developers. Experience with working on an E-commerce project is preferred but not a must.
In this assignment you’ll be part of one of the 6 development teams who are working on a big, scalable application. The software is local installed, so also experience with this is a big pré, but not a must! In the team there will be a collaboration between FE developers, QA engineers and BE developers.
The Winning profile?
Some of the skills you need to bring with you:
– Multiple years experience as a Java Developer working on web based applications;
– Familiarity with CI/CD, automated unit & integration testing;
– Strong experience of RESTful API design, development and usage;
– Experience with both relational and non-relational databases;
– Writing modular, well-tested, secure, maintainable and scalable code;
– Experience with Spring Boot.
Working independently and collaboratively as part of a cross-functional Agile development team and participating in all IT aspects of projects is a pré.
If you meet the above mentioned needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Phone: +31 6 40 09 99 96