ASAP – to be discussed
6 months with the possibility to extend
about the assignment
For a large international company in the Amsterdam Area we’re looking for an E2E QA professional. This project focuses on migration of customers from a set of systems to another with the help of MicroServices developed using SpringBoot, PostgreSQL, Docker and Kubernetes. Bulk Test Data and Performance Testing is done using Locust Testing Framework (using Python).
It is a complex project that spans multiple teams in variable interaction with each other. As E2E QA professional you are right in the middle of everything and everyone, needing to know and understand the business requirements and being able to translate them all the way down to interfaces and technical schemas.
the winning profile
- Experience in Test Automation using Python (& Java is a plus).
- Experience in API testing preferably using Postman, &/or any API Test Automation tools.
- Experience with implementation of test automation within CI/CD pipelines preferably using Jenkins.
- Experience with Database testing (PostgreSQL or similar). Knowledge of Redis DB is a plus.
- Knowledge of Performance Testing
- Experience within FedEx or logistics domain is a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes is a plus.
Does this sounds like a good challenge? Don’t hesitate to contact us. Call Bas Maljaars on +31 6 400 999 96 or send an email to email@example.com