For one of our internationally-oriented clients we’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer with experience in the testing of enterprise applications. He/she will help the Product Solutions Development team in their mission to move towards faster delivery and eventually continuous delivery by standardizing our tools and processes.
What’s the assignment?
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
In this role you will work closely with the Senior QA Lead to implement the Test Automation standards and guide the development QA teams to implement these standards themselves in their projects. To be successful in this role you need to be communicative, have great interpersonal skills and have knowledge of and experience in agile development environments.
The winning profile
– A minimum of 3 years of relevant QA experience;
– Experienced in Test Automation in agile development environments;
– Experienced in performance testing;
– Knowledge of or experience with test automation (protractor, Cucumber and Selenium);
– Experience in working with offshore development teams is strongly desirable. Eastern European offshore experience is a plus;
– Strong communications skills;
– Excellent command of English, written and verbal;
– Self-motivated and self-managing and able to work independently;
– Experience in an environment with Cloud technologies, Micro services oriented architecture and/or Containerization (Docker) is a plus;
– Experience with testing of Mobile Web, Mobile Hybrid, Mobile Native applications is a plus;
– Good understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and automation tools in DevOps approach is a definite plus.
Interested? Call our freelance recruiter Iris Gemmeke on 06 36 03 22 73 or mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!