Are you eager to transform the world of e-commerce?
Our client is looking for extremely talented, highly motivated and agile professionals to lead their development teams. These teams work on building, growing and transforming a wide range of e-commerce products. Are you in?
One Team, One Goal
As a team your challenge and goal is, to create an online SME service that is so easy to use that it makes this client the preferred shipping supplier for senders and receivers.
The key objectives of the e-commerce department you will be working for are:
• Growth of SME customers
• Accelerate revenues through e-commerce channels
• Increase channel share of digital sales
• Improve the online customer satisfaction
The purpose of your job
This transforming organization is looking for eager and intelligent quality assurance leaders who will be instrumental in creating an innovative new testing function. The purpose is to create a high performance culture, ensuring that best practice standards are in place.
Your daily job and duties
Working across a wide portfolio of web‐applications and native apps you will help create a collaborative working environment across operational and development teams to enable improved testing capabilities across the full development lifecycle.
As a QA-lead, you will make sure that the cooperation between the multiple development teams goes well. It will be your job to encourage the communication between the teams, in order to create a community of sorts. You will organize meetings, coach the QA’s of the development teams and advocate the sharing of knowledge. You will be responsible for all of the QA’s in each team and thus you ensure that various QA’s are integrated and work together smoothly.
Furthermore, your duties will also include:
• Initially establish a full Test function, from creating a test strategy & approach through to hands-on and automated testing of their software by test engineers working within the product teams
• Collaborate with Product Owners, Solution Architects and Business Analysts to determine the needs and conditions required from the solutions, in order to understand what testing is required.
• Working in a fortnightly sprint, agile environment, you will define, create and action functional, integration and NFR tests to establish the effectiveness of the developed solution, feeding results back to the Technology and Ops teams in a credible and organised manner.
• Improve and maintain a series of automation tools to duplicate actions and processes of user and system behaviour, to make testing more efficient
• Proactively share testing knowledge (mentoring & coaching) with their product teams and test engineers
• Create and maintain any documentation and processes required in establishing a thorough testing quality process within the product development organisation.
• Lead Programme process improvement and standardization activities.
How to be the perfect Candidate
The most important thing is that you are a people’s person. The word ‘teamplayer’ is not just that, but it is who and what you are. You are sociable, communicative and you have no problem starting conversations with anyone about anything.
You are full of ambition, passion for technology and testing, you are intelligent and you bring solid social skills. You are open-minded and a critical (both about yourself and about others) you embrace stress as fuel for solutions and you do not believe in assumptions.
You work methodically, analytically and precise and you prefer quality above quantity. You are willing to collaborate with team members from a wide variety of backgrounds and you are able to work collaboratively with the wider team, considering the impact of technology developments on the business.
Last but not least, you check all the minimum requirements and skills:
• 3+ years of Test Manager/Test Lead experience in an E-commerce environment (web-applications and native mobile apps)
• 5+ years of Test engineer experience in an E-commerce environment (web-applications and native mobile apps)
• solid experience in software / UAT / quality testing and automation tool creation
• experience with BDD, Cucumber, Selenium, ALM
• knowledge of, and solid experience with Agile practices and Scrum methodology
• experience of creating testing / quality processes and documentation Knowledge
• living in Holland and having a work permit
WannaFlex is a recruitment agency with a dedicated focus on the testing industry. We prefer to meet professionals who dare to question their horizon:
‘If you want to achieve more by growing and developing your personality and skills in order to make a genuine difference, you dare to set goals which you have never reached before.”
Are you this type of professional with personality and ambition and does this application sound like the perfect challenge? Introduce yourself! We’d love to meet you!
Please contact Thaïsa Kemble on 020-2009096/06- 23336247 or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org!