To be discussed
One year contract with intention for a permanent contract
About the assignment?
For a client we are looking for a Software Engineer in Test with affinity in the automotive business. You’ll be working on the software of Automated Driving Systems. At this international company you make sure the importance of testing is understood by the team and you guide others to make sure the quality of the product always comes first. It concerns a very technical job were you’ll test software and hardware.
the winning profile?
We are looking for someone who is a team player with excellent communication skills, an analytical mindset and someone who is not afraid of new challenges
Some of the skills you need to bring with you:
– Bachelor or Master’s in computer sciences (or similar as software engineering, automotive or aerospace engineering)
– Knowledge and working experience with technical or simulation software (2+ years)
– You are convinced of your tests and are able to bring this across
– An adequate level of verbal and written English (Dutch is a plus)
– Experience and knowledge with MATLAB/Simulink, C++, C# and Python is a plus
– Knowledge of Docker, Jenkins and JIRA is a plus
Does this sound like a nice new challenge? Please contact me. Call Anna Meyer on +316 8248 0995 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org