Soon as Possible
Wat’s in it for you?
Do you monitor the quality of our applications?
As our Test Analyst in a Scrum team you will be working on the management of offline transaction processing applications. You are going to test software in a structured way and you will organize the tests on functionality, technology and performance.
You are used to advise on solutions for new functionalities and for solving production disruptions and you are the point of contact for functional questions from other Testers, Application managers, Developers and stakeholders outside the team and works closely with other col-leagues within the Scrum team and other colleagues.
With us you will work:
• Hybrid from our HQ in Arnhem and from home
• A competitive salary;
• Training and career opportunities;
• A professional and informal working environment with enthusiastic and expert colleagues;
• Regular fun activities such as a BBQ and drinks with colleagues.
You are a real technician who can work well under time pressure and who likes to tackle ad hoc jobs. You have good communication skills and you can coordinate technical work well. You are eager to learn and accurate and you have a systematic and analytical attitude. You can also make good connections and you pay attention to details and structure. You find it important to keep developing yourself and seize opportunities for personal growth and training with both hands. Collaboration and collegiality are of paramount importance to you. Furthermore you have:
• Minimum Bachelor work and thinking level
• Affinity in the field of transaction processing;
• ISTQB Foundation of TMap NEXT certification;
• Several years of experience with technical testing and test analysis;
• Experience in translating requirements into specifications;
• Experience with test/release automation;
• Experience with SQL / databases;
• Experience with reading XML based messages is a plus;
• Experience with performance testing is a plus;
• Basic knowledge of credit and debit card business is a plus;
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment is a plus.
• Good command of the English language.
Do you think you are up for this task? Let’s connect and i can tell you more about the company and assignment. Call Karlijn De Jong op +31-20-200 9096 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.